This is my first blog. I found myself feeling the urge to write about things on my mind, so I decided to just take the plunge. I plan on using this opportunity to better clarify my thoughts and communication delivery. And maybe I’ll talk about things you find interesting too! Hope you enjoy your time here!
As I have written and clarified my thoughts, I have focused on 5 general aspects of Winning.
- まっすぐに (Massugu ni) – Straightforward
- I’m a simple person; I just like to win.
- 絶対に (Zettai ni) – Absolutely
- Winning is my goal, whatever the game, whatever the task, all throughout my life. I decide what it is I want to win and how I want to win, and then carry through my entire being towards that winning.
- 一緒に (Issho ni) – Together
- If we are playing the same game, then I will teach you all I know of winning. If we play cooperatively, we can win even more together. If we play competitively, and you beat me, that loss will help me so that I can be better at winning. The loss will not be because I tried to withhold information of my winning strategies from you, but because I showed you everything I know and you showed me something extra I did not know, and I thank you for that extra knowledge of winning.
- 最初僕のために (Saisho Boku no Tame ni) – First For Myself
- As a single player, I first must learn to win on my own. It is myself who I should rely on first and foremost, and winning for myself is what will sustain me.
- それからみんなのために (Sorekara Minna no Tame ni) – Then For Everyone
- Only once I can win for myself, can I then contribute towards us winning together. It’s through winning, and showing each other how we win, that we will win even more for those that could not win, that cannot win, that will not win.
It’s with these aspects in mind, For the Win.